- It is the unique combination of the large engines, Hydro-Gear transmissions, and 24” tires that make the XP HD a step above the competition.
- Hydro-Gear® Transmissions ZT-4400
- 11 mph Speed
- KAWASAKI® FX
- KOHLER COMMAND PRO® EFI
- VANGUARD™ EFI
- Red bars highlight the powerful profile, with unmatched performance designed to excite.
- 54" Kawasaki® FX 27 hp
- 61" Vanguard™ EFI 28 hp, Kawasaki® FX 31 hp, Kohler Command PRO® EFI 33 hp
- 66" Kawasaki® FX 31 hp, Kohler Command PRO® EFI 33 hp
- Designed for superior grass processing whether you are mulching, side discharging or bagging.
- Hydro-Gear® transmissions provide the best method of transferring power from the engine to the wheels for an unparalleled level of performance, handling and speed.
- 14 gallon fuel capacity provides extended cutting time.
- Ultimate driver comfort is possible thanks to multiple seat adjustment options including fore and aft, armrest, tilt, lumbar support and rider weight.
- 24 inch tires that are designed to lessen terrain impact and provide a smoother ride.
- Heat-dissipating aluminum deck spindle housings with 2 double row sealed bearings per spindle operate at lower temperatures providing extreme strength and durability.
- Signature Deep-Deck design with baffles that create an optimal vacuum for maximum grass lift and an exceptional cut.
- Fork casters with heavy-duty 1-1/4 inch tapered roller bearings. Engineered to deliver maximum performance and durability in demanding conditions.
- C-Channel frame rails with formed, laser-cut and welded heavy-gauge steel for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Convenient 12-volt accessory power outlet and device storage compartment.
- Low profile front frame viewport allows for improved operator sight.