- It is the unique combination of the large engines, Hydro-Gear transmissions, and 26” tires that not only make the XC a step above the competition, but also make it go fast.
- Hydro-Gear® Transmissions ZT-5400
- 19 mph Speed
- KOHLER COMMAND PRO® EFI
- Red bars highlight the powerful profile, with unmatched performance designed to excite.
- 61"Kawasaki® FX 31 hp, Kohler Command PRO® EFI 33 hp
- 72"Vanguard™ EFI 37 hp
- The SmarTrac Monitoring System allows quick status of vital components. Keep track of hydraulic temperature, RPM, oil and maintenance intervals with a single glance.
- Ultimate driver comfort is possible thanks to multiple seat adjustment options including fore and aft, armrest, tilt, lumbar support and rider weight.
- Convenient 12-volt accessory power outlet and device storage compartment.
- Exclusive Aero Deck™ features recessed anti-scalp wheels and fully adjustable baffles for a professional-grade cut every time.
- Deck step with raised metal traction plate.
- C-Channel frame rails with formed, laser-cut and welded heavy gauge steel for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Heat-dissipating aluminum deck spindle housings with 2 double row sealed bearings per spindle operate at lower temperatures providing extreme strength and durability.
- TorqFlex suspension delivers the ultimate smooth ride, isolating the driver from ground chatter.
- The 6-point Vibration Isolation System isolates the seat and foot wells to protect the rider from ground vibration.
- 26 inch rear tires, lead the competition in size. Designed to increase speed, lessen terrain impact and provide a smoother ride.
- Dual Range Commercial Twin transmission helps manage various types of terrains and allows for travel speed of up to 19 mph.
- Low profile front frame viewport allows for improved operator line of sight.
- 3 engines to choose from to suit your preference and horsepower needs.
- Fork casters with heavy-duty 1-1/4 inch tapered roller bearings. Engineered to deliver maximum performance and durability in demanding conditions.
- The 4-point Engine Isolation System (EIS) is designed to absorb engine vibrations to maximize driver comfort and endurance.