- It is the unique combination of the large engines, Hydro-Gear transmissions and TRX track system that makes the TRX one of a kind and allows it to go where no traditional zero-turn mower has gone before.
- Hydro-Gear® Transmissions ZT-5400
- 10 mph Speed
- KOHLER COMMAND PRO® EFI
- VANGUARD™ EFI
- Red bars highlight the powerful profile, with unmatched performance designed to excite.
- 61" Kohler Command PRO® EFI 33 hp
- 66" Vanguard™ EFI 37 hp
- The TRX track system and rear torsional suspension work together to deliver maximum traction for stability, low ground pressure for minimal compaction and an industry-best ride.
- Convenient 12-volt accessory power outlet and device storage compartment.
- C-Channel frame rails with formed, laser-cut and welded heavy gauge steel for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Kohler® 33 hp and Vanguard™ 37 hp 4-stroke engines with Fuel Injection available.
- TorqFlex suspension delivers the ultimate smooth ride, isolating the driver from ground chatter.
- Fork casters with heavy-duty 1-1/4 inch tapered roller bearings. Engineered to deliver maximum performance and durability in demanding conditions.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced steel deck with six pivoting blades and sloped back rear discharge. Industry-exclusive blades pivot when hitting an immovable object to protect blade, spindle and engine.
- Low profile front frame viewport allows for improved operator line of sight.
- Power through the harshest conditions, even rough terrain and sharp debris, with flat free tires and rear-mounted track system.
- Dual Range Transmission helps you manage various types of terrain and cutting conditions and takes you to a top speed of 10 mph.